Mexican Halibut Bake
Halibut Recipe Ingredients
* 1/4 cup butter, melted
* 2 pounds skinless halibut fillets
* lemon pepper to taste
* 3/4 cup salsa
* 3/4 cup mayonnaise
* 3/4 cup sour cream
* 1 tablespoon garlic oil
Halibut Recipe Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Pour the butter in the bottom of a baking dish. Arrange the halibut fillets in the dish, and season with lemon pepper.
3. In a bowl, mix the salsa, mayonnaise, sour cream, and garlic oil. Spoon over the halibut fillets.
4. Bake halibut 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until easily flaked with a fork. Enjoy !